Monday, September 5, 2011

My Vehicle Matched - TOYOTA LANDCRUISER VX



I received an email which matches on my preferred vehicles and for me I personally like idea and it helps me to make my job as easy as possible. Below is one of the vehicles which I say that it really fits on my interest and it worth ¥ 2,640,000

used car delears

Make: TOYOTA
Model: LANDCRUISER
Grade: VX LIMITED G SELECTI
Chassis No: UZJ100-0151227
Kilometers: 134521
Doors: 5 DOOR
Color: PEARL


used car dealers

Condition Grade: 4
CC Rating: 4700
Engine Type: PETROL
Wheel Style: Mags
Handedness: Right Hand Drive
Transmission: AUTO
Interior Type: LEATHER
Interior Color: BEIGE

used car dealers

Interior Grade: B
Power Steering: Yes
Power Windows: Yes
Air Conditioning: Yes
Sunroof: Yes
Spare Keys: No
Air Bag: 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved